Media development news
NearMedia has worked with reporters in Pakistan for more than two years. We conduct newsroom-style learning sessions
in remote districts, bringing reporters together to work on their skills under the guidance of veteran editors.
The following automated aggregation for media development news is built on a Google Alert.
- St. Albert council approves $100K for COVID-19 business resiliency program
- The Big Read in short: Singapore's telco wars — a race to the bottom?
- Keppel gets licence for subsea cable business in Singapore
- These 'Labs on Wheels' are Educating People On Technology
- A dancer, a poet and an athlete: Migrant workers stay connected to home through their passions
- Telecoms, Mobile, Broadband and Digital Media Market Emerging Trends, Covid-19 Effects on ...
- Pharma and Healthcare Social Media Market Emerging Trends, Covid-19 Effects on Global Share ...
- PEN Nigeria celebrates World Book Day
- Keppel gets licence to start sub-sea cable business in Singapore
- Sweden pledges $2.5 mil to UNESCO for media development in Cambodia
- StevesBrain Announces the Launch of Its Website of Stories Designed to Make People Feel Happier
- News: New digital radio licence for Rotherham awarded
- Asia-Pacific Small Cell Tower Market Present Scenario, Demand, New Developments and ...
- Social Media Market Outlook to 2028 : Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedInMetrics
- Sweden and UNESCO launch a new initiative to support media development in Cambodia