Media development news
NearMedia has worked with reporters in Pakistan for more than two years. We conduct newsroom-style learning sessions
in remote districts, bringing reporters together to work on their skills under the guidance of veteran editors.
The following automated aggregation for media development news is built on a Google Alert.
- Global T Cell Media Market Strong Growth During 2020-2027 | Comprehensive Study with Market ...
- BRC and Ipsos to ensure that RAMS is future-ready
- 'Wrong signals' on openness could hurt Singapore
- Up to 200 smart locker stations to be deployed by April
- Consultant helps firm behind Auntie Anne's to go digital
- $50m boost for govt platform to solve tech challenges
- 'The Last of Us Part II' Dominates BAFTA Games Awards Nominations – Global Bulletin
- MUSO Finance-The Five Countries Together, Detonate the World!
- H2O.ai Accredited by the Infocomm Media Development Authority of Singapore
- Spurring switch away from door delivery key for 1000 parcel stations to be effective
- Up to 200 smart locker stations to be deployed by April; target to have all 1000 stations up by end ...
- Poco F3 May Launch As Rebranded Redmi K40 for Global Markets, Multiple Certifications Tip
- Champlain hires CTV alum as COO
- Committee of Supply 2021 debate, Day 3: Liang Eng Hwa on COVID-19's surprising upside
- New initiatives announced to help Singapore companies go digital